Cook & Eat Sessions
This project’s main aim is to improve access and availability of a healthy diet. The sessions look at improving knowledge around nutrition, developing cooking skills and knowledge around eating.
We have specially developed a programme tailored to different learning styles to deliver a range of food activities which will;
- Educate on healthy eating
- Ensure clear and correct national / local health messages
- Demonstrate and pass on cooking skills
- Build confidence and encourage small changes towards ‘healthier habits’
- Influence better food choices
- Show how we can cook on a budget.
- Most of all motivate individuals to enjoy healthy food from preparation through to eating.